DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The concept of "personal data" or "personal data" is specified by Article 4 of the General Regulations of the European Union on Data Protection (RGPD 2016/679). This is any information likely to allow the identification of a natural person directly or indirectly: surname, first name, IP address, email address, etc.
Because the protection of your personal data is essential to us, we are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations, and maintaining their security, privacy and integrity.
This Policy applies to all processing of personal data made from our website www.sengresse.com.
2. Data collected
This is the data you provide us directly through the contact form or indirectly when you browse the site.
We take care to collect and process personal data that is relevant and strictly sufficient for the processing of your requests and for statistical purposes in order to understand your expectations and thus offer you compatible products and services.
In particular, we may collect and process the following personal data:
First and last name, e-mail, phone numbers, IP address, date and time of navigation, browser type, browser language.
The mandatory nature of the information you must provide is mentioned at the time of data collection.
At any time, you have the option to modify this information by contacting us
By e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies and audience measurement
Cookies are files stored on your computer by the websites you visit that contain information such as your browsing preferences or your login status.
When collecting the information generated by these cookies, the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company uses the following cookies:
- Cookie Name -_ga: This cookie records a unique ID used to generate statistics by Google Analytics on how visitors use the site.
- Cookie Name - _gat: This cookie is used by Google Analytics to reduce the request rate.
- Cookie Name - _gid: Registers a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
- Cookie Name - collect: Allows you to send data about the device and visitor behavior to Google Analytics. Follows the visitor through devices and marketing channels.
- Cookie Name - ServerPool: Used for the integrated display of TripAdvisor content and user tracking.
- Name of the cookie - TACds: Used for the display of integrated content of TripAdvisor and the follow-up of the user.
- Cookie Name - TASession: Used for the integrated display of TripAdvisor content and user tracking.
- Name of the cookie - TAUnique: Used for the display of integrated content of TripAdvisor and the follow-up of the user.
Cookie required for the operation of the site:
- Name of the cookie - lang: This cookie makes it possible to retain your preferred language during your navigation.
3. Use of collected data
Personal data collected from users is intended to provide the website, improve it and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the website by the user.
- Management of operation and optimization of the website.
- Measure Marketing to improve the visibility of the site on the Internet.
4. Recipients of personal data
All personal data being confidential, their access is limited to the services of the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company and its subcontractors to whom the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company uses to be able to perform the services rendered to the users.
Data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data. (When accepting third-party cookies in particular).
- When the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company uses for its website www.sengresse.com service providers to provide assistance to users, troubleshooting and advertising. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in connection with the performance of these services, and must use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.
- If the law requires it, the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company can transmit data to follow up the claims presented against the website and to comply with the administrative and judicial procedures.
- If the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or bankruptcy proceeding, it may dispose of or share all or part of its assets, including the personal data contained in the databases of its website www.sengresse.com. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
5. Rights relating to personal data
In accordance with Article 15 et seq. Of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, port, delete and oppose the processing of data concerning you or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Domaine de Sengresse
Route of Gouts
40250 Souprosse, France
The MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company undertakes to process your request as soon as possible
6. Shelf life of your data
From May 25, 2018, all data collected during the creation of your account and / or processed after this date may be retained for a period of three years after your last login to www.sengresse.com.
For data collected and / or processed prior to May 25, 2018 and which did not give rise to a contact from you, the retention of your data may not exceed three years from the last connection to the site www.sengresse. com. Information will be communicated to the persons concerned, prior to the deletion of their data.
7. Security of your data
The MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company strives to keep the personal data that it processes in a secure way and only during the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the treatment.
In this perspective, the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company takes the appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent and prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss of your data or any unauthorized access to them.
If the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company learned that a third party to whom it communicated personal data for the purposes stated above, uses or discloses personal data without complying with this Policy or in violation of the applicable law, it would take any measure to stop such use immediately.
8. Data storage
The personal data is stored either in the databases of the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company, and possibly for security measures in a place outsourced, secure and managed by the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company.
If you have reason to believe that the security of your personal data has been compromised or that this data has been misused, you are invited to contact the MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company at the following address : email@example.com.
The MADAME ANNA MCLUSKY company will thus investigate complaints concerning the use and disclosure of personal data and will try to find a solution in accordance with the regulations in force.
10. Update of the policy
Last modification date: July 8, 2018.